Setting up your account
Table of contents
You will have received an e-mail from the account administrator asking you to verify and set up your account. This e-mail is sent from firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com (depending on whether you are located on our Azure or DACH server). By clicking the button in the e-mail, you will be forwarded to the page where you can set your password.
Note: If you do not receive the verification e-mail, check your spam folder, or contact your administrator to get a new e-mail send to you.
Note: All accounts are personal and are NOT to be used by others. Read more about why you need a personal login below.
To successfully set your password, you will need to fulfil all the password requirements that are set by your organisation. When you have entered a suitable password, the list of password requirements will all be marked as complete:
If a criteria is not met, it will be displayed with an X in the information.
Once you have successfully set a password you will automatically be navigated to the login page connected to the tool.
If you have not already been forwarded to the login page you will need to go to the designated login page for your account:
Countries belongs to the DACH region should log in to this server: https://www.ntgt.de/tool/login.aspx
All other countries are located on our Azure server: https://www.netigate.se/tool/login.aspx
On this login page you will need to insert your personal username (your e-mail address) and the password that you have set. Sign in and select your account.
There are two different types of error messages. If your login attempt fails:
- Login failed: Should you enter incorrect login information you will get a message, displayed in red, explaining that the login failed and you should check your login information.
If you forget your login credentials, click “Forgot your password?” and insert your e-mail address. You should then receive an e-mail with a link to reset your password.
- The user is not active: Every Netigate user login has an expiration date. For your login to be valid, this login date must not have passed. Should you receive the message saying “The user is not active” your user access has expired and will need to be reactivated by the administrator within your organisation.
If you do not know who the administrator of your organisation is, please follow the directions in the next paragraph: Who do I need to contact to get a personal login?
To create surveys and analyse results you will need personal access to the tool. This access needs to be authenticated by your organization and the access must always be granted from an administrator inside your company. All data that is connected to your account is owned by your company, which means that we have no legal right to create or update any user information without signed consent from an administrator or key decision maker in your organization.
It is very important that you have a personal login registered to your own name and e-mail address, to prove that you are a verified user of the tool. This is important due to GDPR, as the owner of the user or account is responsible for keeping respondent data secure. Read more about GDPR here.
Please follow these steps below, if you would like to get in contact with Netigate about your access:
- As mentioned, the first step to gaining access to Netigate is from within your own organisation. Every Netigate customer is supposed to have one or more administrators who is responsible for the user management of the company’s account. If your administrators are unavailable or unable to provide you with the access that you need you are always welcome to contact our customer support.
- You should contact the person at Netigate who was allocated as your primary company contact.
- If you do not know who this is, you can contact our Customer Success team who will guide you in the right direction.