Edit your question dash
Table of contents
There is a lot you can tweak and change inside the question dash to present you data in the best possible way and make it easier to interpret.
Among other things you can:
- Add a textbox
- Change the graph type
- Duplicate or delete a box in the dash
- Change box size and placement within the dash
- Add a table with open text answers
Add a textbox to your question dash
- Click on ⋮ in the upper right corner of the dash.
- Select ADD TEXT.
- A text box will be added at the bottom of the dash. You can move and resize it if you wish.
- Click inside the text box to activate editing tools, allowing you to edit font, size, color and alignment of the added text.
- To delete a text box, click on trash bin icon in the upper right corner of the box.
Textbox is exportable to PDF only.
Change the graph type in your question dash
- Click on the graph box inside the dash.
- Click on chart symbol.
- Select one of the available chart types.
Duplicate or delete a box in a question dash
You can add the same box within one question dash numerous times, in case you need more than one text box, or you want to show the same data or several different chart types.
- Click on ⋮ in the upper right corner of the dash
- Add text – to add a text box,
- Add chart – to add a graph,
- Add time – to add a timeline graph or,
- Add table – to add a new table,
- To delete a box click on a trash bin icon in the upper right corner of the box
Change box size
To maximize or minimize any box within the question dash, click on arrows icon in the upper right corner of the box.