Netigate Academy – Full day event
We want all of our customers to become expert users of Netigate, which is why we invite you to join us on one of our Netigate Academy workshops. By the end of our full-day course, you will have the knowledge necessary to feel confident creating surveys and getting the most out of your results.
- Organised on different dates across Germany
- The chance to meet with our experts and other users
- Refreshments and lunch are included
- A limited number of seats per session
Led by our own experts, you will have the opportunity to get to grips with the platform, share your experiences with other customers, and learn what else Netigate can do for you.
- We begin by looking at the creation of a survey, including setting up questions, survey settings and applying basic logic.
- We then explore the different survey distribution methods, including e-mail, SMS, links, or QR code.
- Next, we will show you how to analyse your data, demonstrating how you can create comparison and breakdowns. You will also learn how to export and share our results straight from the platform.
- Last but not least, you will learn about different account settings, such as user management, design and survey categories.
- Create an online survey with Netigate
- Create surveys
- Question and answer types
- Logic and jumps—basics and advanced functionality
- Survey settings
- Reach your target group
- Distribute your survey through different channels
- Direct feedback
- Links and QR codes
- Background data—basics and advanced functionality
- Analyse the results
- Real-time analysis
- Target group analysis
- Cross-tabulation and benchmarks
- Online reports
- Administration of a Netigate account
- Survey categories
Meet our trainers
Martin has been with Netigate for several years, working closely with our major German customers and teaching them how to use Netigate to the fullest.